Skip to content

Recreational Vehicles Insurance in and around Enfield

Let Us Help Rekindle Your Love Of Travel

When is the last time you've been to undefined? Go ahead and take the plunge - enjoy all of life’s road trips knowing you have coverage to help protect your RV or travel trailer. With the State Farm Personal Price Plan®, it doesn’t matter if you’re a newbie or full timer headed to Connecticut; whether in a motorhome, camper van or travel trailer – State Farm and Jo Ann Walk can help build a policy that works for you.

Why Camper Van Owners In Enfield Choose State Farm

Help protect your camper from the unexpected! Let RV insurance from State Farm agent Jo Ann Walk guard against damage, loss and liability related to events such as theft and flying objects. With coverage options like accident protection for yourself & others, repairs due to emergencies or accidents on the road plus safeguards while it's stored away — your weekend warrior is taken care of. Don't leave the items that make your motorhome or travel trailer feel like home without protection! Whether you have cameras or jewelry - all of it is important to cover with additional insurance. Fishing equipment, along with other equipment for things like scuba diving, can also be included as well so cast away and let's get those valuables covered up with a Personal Articles Policy from State Farm. Find everything you want to get on the road and stay on the road with State Farm agent Jo Ann Walk.
Profile photo of a State Farm Agent named: Jo Ann Walk

Jo Ann Walk

State Farm® Insurance Agent
Office Address:
131 Elm St
Enfield, CT 06082
Map & Directions